Terms and Conditions
All of our new parts are obtained from authentic, new sets or LEGO® Pick-a-Brick (in-store and online). From time to time, we may obtain new part collections from trusted sources.
Unless otherwise noted all figures and minifigures have never been assembled.
All boxed sets are rated according to the following scale (images provided upon request):
- Very Good Condition - Box has minimal, if any, wear.
- Light Wear - Box has light wear & tear around the edges; may have some minor scuff marks, crease or sticker residue.
- Moderate Wear - Box has visible wear & tear on the edges and some faces. May have some large creases and scuff marks.
- Heavy Wear - Box has significant wear & tear on the edges and faces. Large creases and some corners are partially dented or crushed in.
- Damaged - Box is sealed but has significant damage. Contact us for details.
- Unknown - Box has not yet been inspected and rated.
Set ratings are not absolute. If the condition of a boxed set is of the utmost importance, please contact us prior to ordering or use the Request a Quote option during checkout.
We do not have any limits or charge any fees associated with the number of lots in an order.
We do not have any minimum buy requirements.
We currently accept the following payment methods:
Credit cards via BrickOwl's instant checkout (powered by Stripe)
Cashier's Checks (from US banks only)
Money Orders (USD only)
Sales tax in the amount of 7% of the grand total will be collected on all orders shipping to Virginia.
We will accept returns for any reason on all merchandise within 14 days of the delivery date. All items being returned must be in the original condition as shipped.
Any merchandise sold as new and sealed (including, but not limited to, sets) that is opened to save on shipping, is not eligible to be returned.
Any free gifts received with your order must be included with the return shipment if any or all of the qualifying items are being returned or exchanged. Note: This only applies to free gifts that appear on the order invoice.
Any quantity or promotional discounts received may be voided when returning part of your order, resulting in the price difference being deducted from your refund. If the price difference exceeds the refund amount, your partial refund will be denied.
Shipping charges (including postage, packaging, handling and insurance charges) are not refundable.
The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. It is highly recommended that you use a shipping method that includes tracking and delivery confirmation, as well as insurance. The buyer assumes liability for lost or damaged return shipments.Last Updated: 9 Jul 2018